Tips for healthy heart, mind and body
Looking for the passageway toward a healthier you? It’s not hard to find. The journey begins with some easy steps to be followed to tweak your lifestyle. The consumption of right quality of food, regular exercises, and stress relief mind – all this play a big role.
There are some diet tips to follow to stay away from problems such as heart sickness and strokes and to remain healthy all your life:
- Eat more fruits and green veggies.
- Instead of starchy foods, choose collective grains variants and eat brown rice instead of white.
- Have nuts and seeds or citrus fruits that can stimulate alertness.
- Have lean proteins like poultry, fish, beans, legume etc.
- Avoid processed foods, sugar, salt, and saturated fat.
- Have sufficient liquids through the day to avoid dehydration.
Exercise Every Day
The more active you are, the better you get day by day. Exercise boosts your heart & health, increases body muscles, enhances bone strength, and wards off health problems. Some tips to follow in your daily routine where you can try integrating some activity to increase your productivity and stay fit.
- Walk when you are talking on the phone.
- Take the stairs, instead of the lift.
- Easy workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape.
- Take a brisk walk or dance every week for 2 and half hours
When you shed pounds you’ll eliminate the risk of heart diseases, diabetes, and cancer.
- Watch your diet and try to lose 1-2 pounds a week.
- As you improve, keep a check on time and dial up your speed and watch how hard you perform out. If you are unable to lose a lot of weight, attempt for 250 minutes of exercise a week.
- Start by cutting sugar and avoiding soda & sugar-laced coffee drinks, too.
Cut Down Your stress
To relieve stress, try:
- Watch your breathing- Do some deep breathing asans
- Meditation & Yoga rejuvenate your energy
- Massage helps to relax your body
- Exercise to relieve toxic from your body
- Healthy eating
- Talking to a friend, family member, or professional counselor
Create Healthy Habits
Create the right choices today, to ward off future problems:
- Brush & floss twice a day
- Don’t smoke.
- Limit your alcohol.
- Take proper sleep of 8 hours. .
- Apply sunscreen when stay out in sun from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Investing in your health will show a difference in your life. Stay Healthy , Stay Fit !!